Thanks to the generous support from The Scottish Government #Wellbeing Fund, Clyde Scouts in partnership with
Cathcart Youth Ministry Partnership (CYMP), are delighted to launch #ClydeConnected, a programme of summer Scouting activities for young people across Glasgow and Lanarkshire.
Across the month of July, we will be:
- Delivering digital programme content every Monday and Thursday based around the areas of adventure, skills, outdoors and world.
- Making available activity packs for 300 young people based on the same programme areas.
- Supplying 100 sensory boxes filled with objects that will help you focus on the task at hand or distract you from your worries. Inside you will find lots of things to help you through your day! The sensory box could help you focus and concentrate, relax or give you something to do with your hands. Every item in the Sensory box has come recommended from different positive experiences.
- Providing tablets on loan for young people who have been unable to access digital content during lockdown.
- Hosting a drop-in cafe for our volunteers.
On Thursday 30th July, we will celebrate all of our achievements virtually, more details to follow.
Are you a leader with Beavers, Cubs or Scouts?
Click here for a postcard that you can email to your young people or contact Gary in the Regional Office for postcards and stamps to allow you to send these to your young people.
Interested in participating?
Register below (you do not need to open or download the SmartSheet app to do this):