One of the main areas of responsibility for Clyde Region is to support the development of Scouting across our 8 Districts and the Region has support available from volunteers and members of staff to enable this to happen.
During the latter half of 2013, the Regional Executive Committee agreed ambitious plans to build on the success of our first five years of operation.
The development plan is broken up into five sections to help us realise our goals of recruiting more young people and adults in Scouting and supporting local Groups and Districts
- Advance recruitment and retention of adults and
- Develop a dynamic and relevant programme for
- Work together in a more effective manner
- Improve support structures within Clyde region
- Optimise trading and finance
For full details of our development plan, click here
Would you like support from the Region to help develop Scouting in your Group or District? Please fill in this short form below to tell us what we can assist you with and it will be forwarded to the most relevant person.