Role: Full Time Sales Assistant
Hours: 37 1/2hrs per week worked 5 days between Monday and Saturday.
We're looking for a confident and outgoing person to join our team at The Glasgow Scout Shop helping to provide a high quality of service to leaders and parents buying uniforms, books, badges and Scouting supplies from our shop and online.
The right person for the role will know about Scouting and have a passion for good customer service in a retail environment.
Main duties include:
- Process mail, internet and telephone orders
received in The Scout Shop.
- Assist walk-in customers to find what they are looking
- Operate the cash desk.
- Check stock deliveries from suppliers.
- Re-stocking shelves and tidying of the Scout Shop and other areas of the
building at 21 Elmbank Street.
- Assist with merchandising of the Shop stock.
To apply for the role, please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you're the right person to join our small, dedicated staff team in this unique retail environment to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 5th November 2018.Author: Gary Bainbridge