A day for all Group Scout Leaders or a representative from each Group plus District Commissioners, Deputy DCs, ADCs, DESCs, DSNLs, Nights Away Advisers, District Chairs, Secretaries and members of the Regional Support Team and Regional Executive Committee to engage with each other on how Districts and the Regions work together to support and grow Scouting across Clyde Region.
The day will open with a short plenary and we will then spend the day discussing:
- What are Groups seeking from the Region?
- What are Groups seeking from Districts?
- From the development plan headings of Growth, Inclusivity, Youth Shaped, Community Impact, Trading Operations
- What's working well in the Region?
- What challenges are there?
- What are the barriers to growing Scouting in my District?
- What are the barriers to supporting the programme in my District?
- Gettting to know your Regional Support Team.
- Turning the challenges in to actions:
- How do we support the programme together?
- How do we support growth together?
- What are Groups and Districts going to do themselves and what would they like the Region to do?
- How do we communicate all of this?
- How do we support potentially vulnerable Groups?
Location: Renfield Centre/St. Andrew's West Parish Church, 260 Bath Street, Glasgow.
Tea and coffee will be provided.
Please bring a packed lunch.
There is no need for uniform to be worn.
Please click here to register.