You can make a donation to Clyde Regional Scout Council either online using the form below or by contacting us.
Online donations are taken via PayPal. After selecting your donation amount you will be transfered to the secure payment server.
1. You can cancel this Declaration at any time by notifying Clyde Regional Scout Council.
2. If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income
and capital gains equal to the tax that Clyde Regional Scout Council reclaims, you can
cancel your declaration.
3. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self
Assessment Tax Return.
4. If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask Clyde Regional Scout Council or refer to help sheet IR65 on the HMRC website.
5. Please notify Clyde Regional Scout Council if you change your name or address.